If you’re running out of bombs a quick and easy way to fill up your bomb bag is this: In the present go to the witch’s hut (place where you buy magic potion). There is a bush outside her hut which always has some bombs in it. Simply cut the bush, go into the hut, come out and cut the bush again. Continue this until your bombs are at max.
If, for some reason, you decide to vent your anger on some form of innocence, try Cuccos. Hit one enough, and they’ll call the Cucco Revenge Squad for a Link massacre. To stop the violence, just leave the screen and come back.
When the Cucco Revenge Squad are out in force, sprinkle a Mystery Seed on a normal Cucco. Attack him again, and he’ll chase you, so you’d best be ready to run! If you sprinkle Mystery Seeds on Cuccos while the CRS are absent, you’ll turn them into baby Cuccos instead!
When you play either Oracle game in a Game Boy Advance, a mysterious shop that would have otherwise been locked is available. Inside, you’ll be able to buy an Advance Ring, a Magic Ring, and a Gasha Seed. In Oracle of Seasons, this is next to the Tutorial building.
Here are the secrets littered about Labrynna for players who are playing a linked game with Oracle of Seasons.
1. After you get through the Skull Dungeon go back to Lynna City and go to the Ember Seed tree below the shop. There you’ll find some old woman who gives you a secret to take to a hidden area behind the Horon Village Clock shop in Seasons. In Seasons, go to the far right corner of the back side of the Horon Village Clock shop and dig with your shovel.
There you should find a staircase. Go down and you’ll see another person who asks you for the secret you got from the old lady in Ages. Give it to that person and you’ll proceed to play a very, very easy minigame.
The prize? If you have the Noble Sword already, you’ll get the Master Sword! If not you get the Noble Sword, either way you a get a level-up on your current sword. After you get this upgrade you’ll get a password you can take to Farore (situated in the cave on the side of the Maku Tree) in Ages to receive a level-up on your current sword in Ages too.
2. Once you clear the Wing Dungeon in the past of Ages go back to the Western Woods in the present and go to the Wing Dungeon that you earlier destroyed. You should see a Great Fairy there who will give you a secret to take to Seasons. In Seasons, go to the Temple of Seasons in Subrosia and proceed through the waterfall at the end of the temple to meet another Great Fairy who asks you for the secret from the Great Fairy in Ages.
If you tell her the secret, she’ll give the Level Two Heart Ring. After getting it appraised by Vasu you can add it to your list and get a password from Red Snake that you can take to the Red Snake in Ages to receive the same ring.
3. Also after the Wing Dungeon (or after you get Roc’s Feather and exit the Wing Dungeon) go one screen below where the Piece of Heart is by the Black Tower entrance (this location is hard to describe without a gridded map so bare with me). There you’ll find a girl on the other side of the pits who gives you a secret to take to the now dead pirates who washed up in Subrosia in Seasons.
Take that secret to the pirate by the table on the top floor of the pirates hide-out in Subrosia and he’ll send you to get 777 pieces of ore. You can do this quickly and easily by using your shovel to dig up ore on the beach but be careful of those flame-cat thingys that come out of the sand every so often. Once you have EXACTLY 777 pieces of ore go back to the pirate and he’ll upgrade your Bomb-Bag and give you a password you can take to Farore in Ages for a Bomb-Bag upgrade in your Ages game too.
4. After you finish the Spirit’s Grave in Ages go over to the ghost now by Syrup’s Magic Potion Shop in Yoll Graveyard and he’ll give you a secret to take to the graveyard by the Explorers Crypt Dungeon in Seasons. Once at the graveyard (in Seasons) go to the grave without any flowers (it’s above where the vines grow in Summer) and dig behind it to reveal a staircase with another ghost waiting below. Tell him the secret you got from the ghost in Ages and he’ll challenge you to a ghost-counting minigame. Once you win at this minigame, he’ll give you an extra Heart Container and a secret to take to Farore in Ages so that you can have that extra Heart Container there too!
5. In Labrynna’s Present, go to the cave below and to the right of the cave that houses the Target Carts game (in Rolling Ridge - East). There you’ll find a Subrosian who gives you a secret to take to your Seasons game. In Seasons, go to Subrosia and go to the cave above where you see three green Subrosians with towels on their heads bathing in lava. In that cave you’ll find another Subrosian (surprise, surprise) who asks you for a secret.
Give him the secret you got from the Subrosian at Rolling Ridge - East in Ages and he’ll give you a seemingly small, but really quite difficult, task. You must cut away all the grass in the cave with three throws of your Magic Boomerang. This takes a skilled hands, or, more specifically, a skilled couple of thumbs. After completing this objective, the Subrosians will give you Bombchus and a secret you can take to Farore in Ages to receive Bombchus in your Ages game too.
6. After completing the Wing Dungeon in Ages, go to the mayor’s house in Lynna City (Labrynna’s Present) and talk to the old woman there. She’ll give you a secret to take to the mayor of Horon Village in Seasons.
In Seasons, go to the mayor’s house and give the mayor the secret you got from the old woman in the mayor’s house in Ages and he’ll upgrade your Ring Box by one level allowing you to carry two more Rings at a time. He’ll also give you a secret which you can take to Farore in Ages for a Ring Box upgrade of one level in your Ages game.
7. If you go to the Mystery Seed tree by Rolling Ridge -East in Labrynna’s Past, you’ll find yet another Subrosian. He’ll give you a secret to take to the Subrosian smithy in Seasons. Once in Seasons, go to the smithy in Subrosia and give the guy at the counter the secret you got from the Subrosian by the Mystery Seed tree in Ages and he’ll get the guys in the back working on a shield upgrade.
Once they’re done, your sheild will be upgraded by one level and you’ll get a secret to take to Farore in Ages to get a one level sheild upgrade in your Ages game too.
8. At anytime, go to the Western Woods (where the fairies are in the Present) in the Past and go to where there would be a Gasha Tree planting spot in the Present (by the Zora’s Sea). There (in the Past) you should find a Deku Scrub hiding under a bush by the top of the screen. Talk to him to get a secret for Seasons. In Seasons, go to Sunken City and make your way (from the western entrance/exit by the little girl who blows bubbles) north then west past the Great Moblin’s castle and, from the two trees at the end of the castle, go south until you reach a cluster of six bushes to your left. Count them down and continue left and go in the cave on the next screen. In the cave you’ll meet another Deku Scrub.
Give him the secret you got from the Western Woods Deku Scrub in Ages and he’ll tell you to fill your Seed Satchel to the maximum if it isn’t already. This is very annoying, but to help you out, here’s how the Seed trees work: Ember Seed trees have Ember Seeds in Winter, Gale Seed trees in Summer, Pegasus Seed trees in Fall, Mystery Seed trees in summer, and Scent Seed trees in Spring.
Just use your Gale Seeds to go from tree to tree and worry about them (the Gale Seeds) later. Once you’ve filled your Seed Satchel, go back to the Deku Scrub in the cave by Sunken City and give him the secret again. If your Seed Satchel is filled, he’ll upgrade by one level, allowing you to carry more seeds. If your maximum was 20, you’ll be able to carry 50, if your maximum was 50, you’ll be able to carry 99. You’ll also get a secret you can take back to Farore in Ages to get a Seed Satchel upgrade in your Ages game.